Friday, May 18, 2012

Second Take: {Minnie Mouse Zebra Birthday}

Hey guys!

Today I'll share a few stationary items I created for a Minnie Mouse and Zebra print birthday.  This theme is incredibly popular!  I receive countless requests for information on our invitations.   This is the second party I work with this theme and I know it won't be the last.  Enjoy!

A different style of invitations.


Banner
Water bottle labels


 The birthday hat is one of my favorite things to do!


This welcome sign was hanging from the hands of a huge balloon Minnie Mouse at the entrance of the room!

Welcome sign


Brownie toppers


Customized party blower

And this is a photo submitted how it all looked when put together by one savvy mom.  I also created the pennant banner with the birthday girl's name.  


What do you think of this theme?  

Love,



1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! The colors really pop and everything is so creative :D

    ReplyDelete