Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Freebie!

Hello my dear fans!

It's been a while since my last post.  I've been working non-stop for the past few months, and the next few are looking even more chaotic!  I've got lots of parties and special orders to share, so I'll try my best to post a few this week.

Thanks for your support and for showing your love on my Facebook page.  We're almost at 1,000 fans!!!  Still can't believe that what started as a hobby has turned into something this special.  So in light of this important milestone and since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I created this sweet printable for all of you to enjoy.  You can get it for free here.


































Thanks again and a Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment