Sunday, May 27, 2012

{Easter Egg Hunt}

Hello peeps! :)

I know this one comes a little late but I still wanted to show you how this table turned out.  This one was crated for my little boy's Pre-School Easter Egg Hunt.  I've been meaning to give them something special for quite some time and finally got to do this cute display for their Easter party.  I just love the colors!!!

I did everything except the cupcakes which were provided by one of the moms from a local bakery.  

The backdrop was my favorite thing of all.  Paper rosettes decorated a white canvas placed against the wall.  Really simple but was a great hit.  



I decorated these store bought cupcakes with my cupcake toppers.


Marshmallow bunny peeps on a stick.  The kids loved them!




Now this ribbon garland is probably my second favorite thing of this party.  I was inspired by the great Nancy from A to Zebra Celebrations.




I got these beautiful cake stands in TJ Max!  Adorable!!!


I love Easter!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment